Thursday, 5 April 2012

A Celebration and an Apology

Good sirs that have enjoyed my blog, I have two pieces of news for you. First, over 1000 views! Pretty exciting milestone. Second, it is exam period for me. Which means that I probably won't hit another milestone for a while, because I won't be making posts for a few weeks. So for my few dedicated followers (If any such people exist), I'd like to apologize for my future lack of posts, and hopefully you remember me come my summer vacation. 

Gentlemen,


10 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright man good job :) you got this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smash these exams! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome, I hope I can get that many soon! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck and great blog! following

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats pal!!! follow you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grats on the milestone and good luck on those exams!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the 1000 views, going to start following for your future updates!

    ReplyDelete